GRUNTS WORLD

A short review of things effecting the US, City of Los Angeles, and West Hills.

Name:
Location: West Hills, California, United States

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today is election day..........time to bite your fingernails. I truly believe that McCain will win....it will be a squeaker, but I believe we will prevail. I still have faith in the American People, and cant see them voting for a Marxist. If he does win, it will be voter fraud that makes that possible.

I have been seriously looking at Ireland. They cast off their socialist past, and have embraced free market policies. By doing that, their economy soared, and their standard of living is one of the best in Europe. If we become a Marxist state......I'm off to Ireland. I will be damned if I let that Marxist bastard re-distribute my wealth to lazy porch sitters waiting for their government check.

If you thought the "Great Depression" was bad, you ain't seen nothing yet.......The "Messiah", will destroy the economy of the US through his Marxist policies..........I predict he will be impeached in 2 years time.....all of his lies, deceit, and fraud will catch up to him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home